BetterWorks developed an online platform which combined time & money saving perks with tools to increase employee engagement, collaboration and happiness, thus leading to overall productivity. Led by three serial entrepreneurs – Paige Craig (Angel Investor, The Lincoln Group), Zao Yang (Farmville, sold to Zynga) and George Ishii (Paypal, Geni & Yammer), BetterWorks helped to bring about the recent tech boom in Los Angeles, effectively titling the community "Silicon Beach."
Personally tasked with formalizing, creating and heading up Sales Operations for a 35-person national B2B sales and vendor partnership team. Also acted as Lead Project Manager for our product launches in Austin, New York City, Orange County and San Diego. Responsibilities included:
• Report to and collaborate directly with VP of Sales to drive team towards goals.
• Train, monitor and drive adoption of sales applications including Salesforce.com, EchoSign, WebEx, GoToMeeting, ClearSlide, InsideSales.com, InsideView, GeoPointe, SpatialKey and LinkedIn for Salesforce.
• Administer Salesforce CRM, ensuring data quality and security, making adjustments and improvements relative to rep feedback.
• Analyze gaps in sales productivity and efficiency and develop plans and tools to rectify.
• Conceptualize and develop product requirements, communicating with offshore development team for creating internal facing tools.
• Conduct QA on custom built internal tools, acquire shareholder feedback and close loop with development team, working within a fast-moving scrum environment.
• Recruit, train and manage a team of offshore contractors for daily data-handling work.
• Collaborate with Marketing department for lead generation and routing.
• Develop and lead cross-functional roadmap, interfacing with all department heads to execute on 4 new-market launches.
• Ensure success of all company sales events, including SXSW 2012 and other community gatherings.
• Develop and Report on metrics for all of the above.